Copy and Print Service
Guidance for adding credit to your copy and print account, how to use the copying and printing devices in the Library and around campus and contacts for help.
Top up your printing and copying account online
You can top up your print and copy account online by following this weblink
Using the Copy, Print and Scan devices
- Printing Copying and Scanning overview
- How to add credit to your account
- How to print from a mobile device
- How to send a file to print from a Library PC
- How to print in colour and single sided
- How to log in to the Library printers
- How to print a poster
- How to print from a USB Memory stick
- Copyright Law - keep your copying legal
- Printing and copying prices
Scanning and Faxing Services
- How to scan to your University email
- How to scan to USB
- Choosing your file format for scanning
- How to scan from microfilm and microfiche
- Lamination and Faxing services information
- Bath Copies service: request emailed copies of journal articles and book chapters
- CLA Scanning Service for Academic Staff: make digital copies of materials to embed into Moodle/Library Lists
Help and Advice during Covid-19 situation
**If you have any queries please contact the Library via email@example.com.
Questions will be answered online by library staff as far as practical.
Black & white and colour copying and printing?are self-service facilities. ?If you would like help with using any of the equipment,?our trained?staff will be happy to advise you - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.?
Students?and staff with visual or cognitive impairments
- Copy and Print staff will assist with producing enlarged photocopies of Library materials upon request
- Our self-service equipment is capable of scanning up to a resolution of 600 dpi.? Please ask for assistance if you require?help with changing the resolution setting.?
Both can also be contacted via the Copy and Print?office?during opening hours.